Home » , , » 3 Good Pick Up Lines

3 Good Pick Up Lines

In this article you'll find 3 good pick up lines that I use all the time. They've worked for my friends and I countless time before and anyone can use them. Remember that the whole point of a pick up line is simply to start a conversation with a woman. All it's suppose to do is get your foot in the door. The rest is up to you. Here's 3 of the best lines you can use right away to meet beautiful women:
"Hey, you look bored"(Insert: Sad/bored/anything)
The best type of approaches to do are situational approaches. It's where you use something in your surroundings to strike up a conversation. This is good because it shows the woman that you're creative, smart, and funny. However, many times I noticed that I don't have time to examine my surroundings or I simply can't find anything to comment on. So, I use a forced conversational opener. Instead of asking a question, I make a statement. "Hey, you look bored. I'm Mike:)" It doesn't matter if the girl is bored or not. These good pick up lines work anyway.
"Hey, I'm Mike(Your Name). What's up."
This is a test. Try this one first. If you can't strike up a conversation with a girl by introducing yourself that means something is off. Check your body language to make sure you're not leaning in too much. Do you have good hygiene? What does your clothing style say about you? Boring computer salesmen, try-hard, or casually cool guy? If I can't get a girl to talk to me by introducing myself, I know something is off. I find out what it is and fix it.
"I like salad." (straight face)
Yup. This one works. Go up to the hottest girls in the bar and say "I like salad". Then, just stand there and wait for them to reject you. Usually what will happen is they'll laugh, or they'll keep asking you "what?" over and over again. After they laugh you can just introduce yourself and go into normal conversation. The reason this approach works is because it's SO different from what most guys say to women that it literally puts them in a trance for a second. Try it and see for yourself.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Michael_Bak
src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js">

0 ulasan:

Spoiler Untuk lihat komentar yang masuk:

Post a Comment

Harian Metro: Arena

Kosmo Online - Sukan

Berita Sukan Online Terkini

 
Copyright © 2011. Berita Sukan Terkini . All Rights Reserved.
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template modify by Creating Website